Las Vegas is gradually returning to normal and as more and, more things in town reopen the need for more employees increases. One such place is the Plaza Hotel & Casino in Downtown Las Vegas which is having a job fair tomorrow to fill some of its positions.
The job fair to fill numerous positions throughout the property takes place Thursday, April 29 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Canyon Room located in the Plaza’s convention space on the third floor.
The Plaza will be hiring for various full-time, part-time, and seasonal positions including:
- Gourmet Bartenders, Gourmet Food Servers, Lounge Servers, Hostesses, Fry Cooks, Broiler Cooks, and Kitchen Staff at Oscar’s steakhouse
- Cashiers, Prep Cooks, and Pizza Makers at Pop Up Pizza
- Baristas at Coffee Bar
- Prep Cooks and Counter Staff at Fresh Mexican Grill
- Cocktail Servers, Food Truck Cooks, Pool Attendants and Pool Security Assistants at the Plaza’s rooftop pool
- Casual Dining Outlet Manager
Individuals interested in applying for these available positions are encouraged to complete an application in advance online at www.plazahotelcasino.com/careers. Applicants should also bring with them two copies of their resume to the job fair. All requisite health and safety measures will be followed, including mandatory social distancing and face coverings.
Job offers, contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment screening, will be offered onsite. The Plaza Hotel & Casino is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).gaS